PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be aware before starting at Pilot Flight “Academy” Sandefjord Norway. Terminated from
Old 30th Oct 2020, 16:53
parkfell

de minimus non curat lex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GhostRider123123
...........I got average to above average in all tasks........I feel the Pilot Flight Academy test was much easier to the other aptitude tests.......
I am not sure if I were academically cut for it.....
You don’t need to be an academic, or even close to one to succeed in the EASA exams.
Once described to me by Sandy Thomson last century as “high volume, low grade material”.

What the selection process must achieve is the ability to determine that there is ”reasonable expectation or better” that a prospective customer will succeed.

There must be a strong correlation between the assessment scores & course progression, otherwise it is of little value.

A “training risk” might be someone who takes a couple of attempts to eventually pass the selection by “the skin of their teeth” and is likely not to achieve first time passes in all papers. That is not to say they won’t eventually succeed, but there will be considerable heartache along the way.

It difficult to reconcile your assessment scores with your disappointing outcome......?