PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar disgrace
Thread: Qatar disgrace
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2020, 16:26
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Keypilot;
Sunfish I hope you are not a professional pilot because if you are, you are a disgrace to our profession.

I most certainly will not go away as I have the same right to be here as you, more in fact as (unlike you) I have been courteous and polite to others even when I disagree with them.

Also I have taken the trouble to read and understand that which others have written, you clearly have not in that you appear to imply that I have suggested that Qatar have behaved judiciously (I have not), or that I have been an apologist for clearly abhorrent practices (I have been very careful throughout to say that I neither condone - not criticise - any actions which it is suggested have taken place).

For these reasons, I shall not be responding to any of your further posts in this thread.
If Keypilot is a professional of anything, which I doubt, then he is the disgrace.

‘Keypilot purports to ask for “reasoned debate” and “judicious consideration” of an action that is beyond outrageous in terms of the universal declaration of human rights.

However he refuses to debate the matters raised, he just feeds off the natural outrage to his untenable position. That is the definition of trolling.

Does anyone know if this creature works in the industry? if so which company?

The most important of them is the golden rule, which is violated in