Thread: Qatar disgrace
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2020, 16:10
Always Moving

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focous

Originally Posted by ALLICEDUP
KeyPilot,

You are out of control! In some ways I get what you are trying to drive at, but in our society it is not acceptable. They shouldn’t carry Westerners if they don’t agree. Imagine if we forced an Arab to do something in OUR country, outrage!!

This is turning into a western values against Extremist Muslim values.
The TYRANNY OF THE MINORITY (jews,blacks,muslim,LGBTXYZ...) is a different story and it came with the politically correctness that I can give 2 hoots about. I try to call things what they are and if you do not like it, YOU have a problem not me.
And I also get KeyPilot, in fact playing the devil;s advocate is a good way to get to the bottom of things.

You can not force a sobering country to do what you want, but you could force it on the reciprocal agreement (specially because they are on the international side!) Example: In case of problem we go with the law of the country you are from or coming from.
I do not think most people know how far things can go wrong in some countries if things go the wrong way. (Gee everyone loves to fly emirates right.....)

And I had said what i had to say..... Sad very sad....