PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar disgrace
Thread: Qatar disgrace
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2020, 14:33
Always Moving

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is next?

May be next time they stop ALL never married women (non muslim of course) and take them to do a test to see if they had sex before. The hunch is that most western women had sex before marriage (Or at least I hope we do) and then stone them.
I am sure most people here will agree it will be OK.

BTW I always thought that when you are on the International part of the Airport International law apply, but something new I learned today.
And as far as I know you can say no to a X-ray on most civilized countries or any intrusive procedure (they will just hold you till you ****, with a judge order if it is more than (normally 48h)

The problem is that we have a XXI century law and customs rubbing with VI-VII century customs and a totalitarian system/law (One of the reason for me not to travel to the DPRK) The thing is that in this VI century countries NORMALLY nothing happens and people think is OK (Like going on a vacation to DUBAI, WTF!) and usually is but when things go wrong (have an accident with the wrong person, cut another driver on the road, given the finger, TOUCH, etc) they go VERY WRONG under their law and you are in their country!
Before the extremist Muslim try to beheaded me, It can happened in other countries, for example 2 gay married persons entering Nigeria or Turkey (it is a secular country also)