PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar disgrace
Thread: Qatar disgrace
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2020, 12:44
KeyPilot

Received 26 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Keypilot, you are a psychopath. Go away. There is nothing “judicious” about anything Qatar has done and only an idiot, psychopath or troll would suggest otherwise.

I look forward to your justification for female genital mutilation, torture, beheading and medieval justice, all things you appear to apologise for.
Sunfish I hope you are not a professional pilot because if you are, you are a disgrace to our profession.

I most certainly will not go away as I have the same right to be here as you, more in fact as (unlike you) I have been courteous and polite to others even when I disagree with them.

Also I have taken the trouble to read and understand that which others have written, you clearly have not in that you appear to imply that I have suggested that Qatar have behaved judiciously (I have not), or that I have been an apologist for clearly abhorrent practices (I have been very careful throughout to say that I neither condone - not criticise - any actions which it is suggested have taken place).

For these reasons, I shall not be responding to any of your further posts in this thread.

KP