PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Union under COS 18?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2020, 21:03
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eddington told me, to my face back in 1994..."you'll be fine but understand we are going to ensure the financial stability of the airline". Basically, they have now completed a strategy that they set their focus on 26 years ago. Hard to believe this is the same company I joined in the late 80's....where they took myself and my course partner by limousine to the tailor, then on a tour of housing around HK, also by limousine. Not to mention the two interest free loans deposited in my new HSBC account on day 1, then a year later lent me the deposit to purchase my first house. This is a tragic day, as they have once and for all stripped away any recognition of the value of their most important employees. This is what you get when the management structure focuses on their own bonus structure and not the long term health of the airline, and it's associated safety. They of course don't care, as they collect their bonuses and pensions after moving onto the next Swire job, wholly unrelated to CX.