PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 23rd Oct 2020, 16:55
Skyfl410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver68

Think you're missing out on the big picture just like I was when in Qr. I'm currently unemployed with two children and a wife. We are living on my savings, my wife found a job, and the kids are going to school. Guess what? It's not so bad...We are back to reality. I prefer this life than the one I Had in Qr. My advice is don't think that Qr is everything because today your in and tomorrow your out (HOPE NOT)

I was really stressed in Qr, and the last email about Single engine taxi brought back to my mind all the threatening ACN, emails sent by managers and also the generally hostile atmosphere. The QR mentality is '' One makes a mistake lets punish them all'. You Perfectly know why the crew are not conferable with Single Eng Taxi... especially in DOH. In a way, I'm thankful they took the decision for me to lead that place.

Mr EXPAT PILOT is showing our community how more messed up things are in QR and how they are dealing with it. It might not be very professional, but QR isn't professional with him and our colleges, so they deserve it.