PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A masterclass in situation management
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2020, 20:31
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by cattletruck
A new cluster outbreak in Melbourne potentially making all the collective punishment of Melbournians for the past 2 months count for nothing. The family at the centre of the outbreak say they were given conflicting information from DHHS on what they were allowed to do, and that they were regularly called by different DHSS staffers who required their story be explained from the beginning each time.

This is effectively the reason we have a problem in Victoria, and as I mentioned previously, we will continue to suffer these DHHS fools as long as they remain in the way.
Of course theyre saying they were given conflicting info,im not standing up for the govt but dont tell me this family didnt know what they were supposed to do.
Why has it spread across households?,i wasnt aware you could visit other households or does that only apply to most of us!
Look at the school the student goes to,seriously its beyond belief that that these people didnt know or were confused,they need to be fined including the members of the other households they visited.
These people continually thumb their noses at rules thinking they are above the law whilst the rest of us pay for it.
None of us like these rules but for those that want to ignore them why dont u pack your bags & go to the place where you are in agreeance with the rules & stop risking our recovery out of this.
Govt needs to issue fines now,how blatant can it be.