PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 22nd Oct 2020, 17:34
Skyfl410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyboysg

Can you tell us which of these many airlines apply the same rule? Bring us facts...Qr didn't even do Temperature checks until late June ...all this because Mr.Burns did not believe in the virus. Now they are all worried about crew getting infected? Makes me laugh... Qr can't impose any restrictions unless its a government law. In Australia, Crew is not allowed to leave the hotel room by LAW. In most European countries, it does not apply to the crew. Qr is not above any law. If a crew gets reported, they should sue The airline and hotel for violating privacy.

Did you know that Qr got a Huge Fine by Pakistan government for not applying COVID SOP protocol? Before applying silly rules to the crew... QR should LEAD by example...

Let's be honest ... the Hotel rooms are not the perfect example of cleanness and hygiene. Better to take a walk in the fresh air and stay away from people.

I would like to see you in your City. I'm sure after ten months stuck in Doha you would Run to visit your family taking all the possible precautions.