PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA investigators
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2020, 02:51
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
CASAinvestigators

If your statement is correct and you are doing a research project, I strongly suggest you read through my thread running in another forum. https://www.pprune.org/australia-new...ss-v-casa.html

CASA has an enforcement manual that is supposed to protect participants in the industry and assure natural justice, procedural fairness, and adherence to Administrative Law.

In my case they reversed their approval on my business overnight, with no prior warning, and not on the basis of safety or any regulatory breaches. In Part 6 of the enforcement manual it attends to AOC Variations, requirements for a "Show Cause Notice (SCN) etc. All procedures completely bypassed and I lost everything.

If you read through the post in its entirety and are keen to chat, please contact me. I've got heaps on the way CASA or individuals within CASA i.e. CASA Executive Legal, International, and Regulatory Affairs conduct themselves.

An ABC investigative piece was done on the 7.30 report. It concerned a breakdown of CASA processes and procedures. Unfortunately, the CASAs target on that occasion passed away before from cancer before he could rectify the situation. In my case, it was the exact same two individuals, Mr. Aleck and Mr. Martin.

You will be able to complete a Doctorate on these fellows. Rest assured.

The same two names keep coming up again and again. The Chair of the Board will sit impotently by and let these unsafe creatures continue. This fish rots from the head first. Complicit leadership im afraid, all the way to the Chair of the Board of CASA.