PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi’s dirty game against its pilots
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2020, 20:09
Lucifer786

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I needn't clarify this but just a courtesy here.
All my days out of kingdom due inability to return due to covid were treated as absent without leave. Don’t ask me why. And this DESPITE me losing my mom a week after landing home. HR and Ops was emailed all relevant copies of my moms medical condition but I never got a reply. And my salary was still cut !
NPL was never ‘offered’. Calls were made telling you to write in to request NPL. I didn’t write in asking for an email to reply to. I suppose that justifies the termination !! 🙄
My very last flight on the T7 had 14 open items !! I can give you the tail number if you like.
If anyone here says that the maintenance in SV is as good as in the western ( or eastern) world then I know where your flying hours come from. I couldn’t even get my log book certified by the Flt ops. Is that normal. Not really. And I don’t need an endorsement to make my point.
All this is merely the tip of the iceberg that I care to mention. The real danger being in what I’ve not written so far. Simply to keep the negativity from affecting me adversely.
Times are bad. And we need all the hope we can muster. SAUDIA was the worst nightmare of my aviation career. And I wish not to discuss it in such length. It’s a disgrace.
Moving on now … no malice intended. Just facts.