PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi’s dirty game against its pilots
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2020, 08:55
metro301

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lucifer,

Sorry for your loss.

You do raise a lot of confusion with your post. My Father passed 5 years ago. I had to provide around 10-15 original certificates for banks, mortgage, credit cards, pensions and his past employer. SVA asked me to provide a pic of the certificate, not even the original. Once provided, I was readily given all the time I required. What is the offence with having to provide a death certificate?

Flts into KSA shutdown March 14/15. The termination letters for those that refused UPL went out last half of April, a full 30+ days later. That is a lot of time to reach out to the base office / fleet office / GM and clarify your situation. Sounds like they treated you more like an absconder rather than a termination.

Why would they owe you for the time between you not returning and the termination notice (1 month)? You weren't available to work. For those of us that did stay, we were assigned on RSV for the first half of April as no one had a clue if we were going to be flying again or not.

Which fleet is running these MEL's numbers on average? Never seen that on a single AC much less an entire fleet.