PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE easyJet MPL 2020
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2020, 07:53
planesandthings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by giggitygiggity
planesandthings

Whilst CAE are upto their own thing (Silver Lining MPL or whatever BS they've decided to call it), you are perhaps mistaken. The L3 guys that got "their final shafting" as described in another thread and on social media actually has nothing to do with easyJet or CAE. easyJet haven't taken cadets from L3 for at least a year and the MPL program there wound up before that. The Generation easyJet program only had links with CAE as far as I know.
I am well aware this is a CAE thread though there have been overlaps between the threads with the different FTOs, but I can absolutely say that L3 Easy MPL cadets finishing have been affected by this, you are right that EasyJet haven't taken whitetail cadets on for a year and neither was a new training programme forthcoming. But there have been EasyJet MPL trainees in the pipeline from L3 for the past couple of years scheduled to complete in 2020 and it is those that have been affected, they do exist and I even have contact details for people in this situation and the union hosted a conference call with them a fortnight ago, the situation is very real and I am therefore not mistaken.

I concur with the rest of your comments but factually that is the case.