PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cross Company standarising for better safety in the NAS.
Old 4th Dec 2003, 06:38
Gerard Street

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Cross Company standardising for better safety in the NAS.

I know some of you don't like me posting notices like this here but this is important. If you don't think so, I'm sure you will let me know.

Good Morning,

This morning sees Virgin Blue on the news having just avoided a light aircraft in the new airspace - and the Government says it is too early to tell if the airspace needs changing! When will it be the right time, when it's too late?

You can help us live with this system with no system at www.australis.biz/nascomment .

The local operators will meet next week to see if we can decide on a set of standard operating procedures in this airspace with no standards.

We don't have the time or the many lives required to experience all that there is to experience in the N.A.S.

Help us attain a better understanding of the issues out there by sharing yours so we can work towards better safety within our sphere of influence and hopefully convey safety 'systems' even beyond that...

Thank you for your input to this process...

Fly safe,

Gerard P Street

Chief Pilot/Chief Flying Instructor
Air Australia International P/L

Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0419 228 499

Last edited by Gerard Street; 5th Dec 2003 at 05:35.