PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Air NZ
Thread: Covid Air NZ
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2020, 11:03
DeltaT

Received 18 Likes on 6 Posts
Re Foran, it would seem the sarcasm of that post was lost on you, which would explain why you don't understand. People with Austism Specturm Disorder take things literally btw and you do question the point of a lot of posts and show aggressiveness towards all. Much like some of the other profiles that post on the same threads as you consistantly.

About me? errr no, this entire thread is about Air NZ & covid. The way forums work on the internet is that people post on topics called threads, the idea being threads stay on topic. If they wish to discuss something else off topic then they start another thread. Some people, due to their own personal issues like to disrupt threads on some topics by using multiple profiles, attacking people and trying to cause thread drift by the aforementioned tactics or goading people. This negative behaviour becomes tiresome to many except the protaginist who keeps doing it repeatedly not realising they are showing a pattern for all to see.

I hope your kids become people that try to bring about change to stop holes happening in the first place, rather than look at them, shrug and say nothing. An opportunity lost for the future of all if you teach the latter, and apt considering covid.

Its been a brilliant advertisement for future pilots to see the toxic culture of the company put on display by those that work for the airline in this thread and their posts elsewhere against pilots that speak out. You too can become like them.

Last edited by DeltaT; 27th Sep 2020 at 20:04.