PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 15th Sep 2020, 18:01
Skyfl410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyingAce77
I am not talking about Airline anymore, it is more, maybe you haven't see all the social media frenzy regarding Qatar on twitter and FB Pages, glad people have stood up, and are openly talking about, and i am happy, i am leaving early next yeat
Hi flyingace77, can you be more specific about FB and Twitter? can you send some links..

Originally Posted by rolloutflare
Doubt so, with this pandemic, Airlines worldwide will have their pick at their discretion when time comes to do so. Thousands will line up for the rejoining, no hard feelings, and if there is, move aside and cry on your own while many will simply keep moving on.
I doubt there is going to be a long line to rejoin QR. After all the salary cuts, more stress on flights, more stress for stupid things by management (CHECKING WHATSAPP pilot groups is one of them) and many more things that are really wrong in Qr..

Originally Posted by mmorel
Also noted They terminate Alkoot insurance on your departure from Qatar ...Most of the insurance back home needs 90 days grace period so I don't have any insurance in my home country. Instead of making sure they care about staff's health during these times they just kick you out of Qatar with no health insurance.
They just don't care mate..

Originally Posted by Jack330
Just a new update from a friend, one of the whatsapp victims, he was made redundant at the beginning of July then suspended and kept without ANY communication and NO salary for more than a month in the accomodation, today, September 6 he's still waiting for his final settlement money, this is the way qatar airways treats ex employees, I would say a five star treatment, amazing right ? Considering that those guys went flying during their days off or while on leave just to help the company during the covid issue, congratulations Qatar Airways, you are truly a five star airline
This is crazy