PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Astana contract
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2020, 21:32
jetjockeyjoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PBSniper, sorry for the late reply.

I got my process far earlier than April 2020. Their approach to me during the process was absolutely optimistic. The Nursultan (former Astana) is an amazing city. The city has the Finest touches of former Soviet art and modern art. People are amazing and the food was splendid. UACC airport reflects traditional Kazakh style well. Also, I had a chit chat with another candidate that the conditions of Air Astana/Fly Arystan were absolutely fine for an initial career.

I mentioned about all matter which can affect to the former situation at my above post. On that time, they were looking for pilots with a current Boeing757/767, Airbus 320 or Embraer 170-190 type rating with 500 hours on the type or 500 hours on the passenger aircraft over 20.000 tonnes.

Unfortunately, I must point out that this pandemic COVID19 just destroyed almost all hopes for new pilots significantly and dramatically. Any experienced aviation employee or pilot can claim that new doors for new pilots (fATPL holders) may open by 2021. However, we keep our hopes high.

Kind regards