PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shuttleworth Displays - Feedback Required, Please
Old 3rd Dec 2003, 04:23
hairyclameater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You kept that quiet Airbedane!!, (or Ive probably missed a thread elsewhere) but I have read you have repainted the Tutor in CFS display scheme colours, complete with sunburst wings! wow!!Cant wait to see that banking round the enclosure!!

Slightly off thread, but in connection with Spits with clipped wings, I only recently found out that MH434 left the factory with clipped wings and went on to serve with both the Belgian and Dutch Air Forces in that configuration.Only when she was bought privately in the UK as G-ASJV were the tips fitted. Surely the longest serving consistent airshow performer??

Back on thread -never did get a reply concerning the cost of repainting the Glad back in RAF markings. Now I dont want to sound offish here but I for one would much rather see the cash thats being spent on completely repainting your new Jungmann being turned to restoring the Gladiator to her former glory. The Jungmann could survive a year in civvy marks I'm sure without much protest, but that Glad deserves better!!
please.......pretty please... comments anyone??