PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada
Thread: Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2020, 08:38
CPL27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Climb150...please, if you have nothing constructive nor useful to say, best not say anything.

+TSRA, I have reread what you said initially and I now see what you meant by the 4 year fixed pay scale. I misinterpreted what you meant by this and that is now clear to me from this website. So again, thank you for that.

With regards to not discussing this topic at this uncertain time, I completely understand your point. I am different maybe in the way that I am always looking at planning and bettering my future. I have many friends and colleagues who have lost their careers and livelihoods recently as well and even mine is by no means secure. But, for me, I see no harm in trying to see the future in a more positive light. This is all I was trying to do when I asked my question initially. I didn’t expect to offend anyone nor did I expect to be patronised for it in return.

Thank you for explaining the website above for me (airlinepilotcentral). As I said before, I know it will likely change, but for now it is something to go on.