PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ME/IR revalidation EASA
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2020, 07:01
azdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FCL.625.IR

(a) Revalidation.

To revalidate an IR(A) , applicants shall:

(1) hold the relevant class or type rating, unless the IR revalidation is combined with the renewal of the relevant class or type rating;

(2) pass a proficiency check in accordance with Appendix 9 to this Annex if the IR revalidation is combined with the revalidation of a class or type rating;

(3) if the IR revalidation is not combined with the revalidation of a class or type rating:

(i) for single-pilot aeroplanes, complete section 3b and those parts of section 1 which are relevant to the intended flight of the proficiency check in accordance with Appendix 9 to this Annex;

(ii) for multi-engine aeroplanes, complete section 6 of the proficiency check for singlepilot aeroplanes in accordance with Appendix 9 to this Annex by sole reference to instruments.

(4)

An FNPT II or an FFS representing the relevant class or type of aeroplane may be used for the revalidation pursuant to point (2), provided that at least each alternate proficiency check for the revalidation of an IR(A) is performed in an aeroplane.

(b)

Cross-credit shall be given in accordance with Appendix 8 to this Part.

I quote: »(1) hold the relevant class or type rating » it does not say current neither valid. So, as long as the MEP rating is written on the license you can revalidation you SP ME IR without the needs of revalidating your MEP CLASS RATING