PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Aerologic's Joke
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2020, 10:49
EAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bongo bongo I am not saying what you say is wrong, I agree with you. If that is the requirement, why do they invite the people? But I know that they invited non german speaking people before and I know that they hired a few non german speaking people. They still give a **** about the union and if the union does not agree, who cares, the legal process would take years.
Anyway, the requirement of speaking german is bull****, but then, try to get a job in France without speaking french. ;-)

Aeroligic is mainly maid out of exLTU guys and exAustrian/Lauda Air guys, if you are friend of one of those groups its easier and you might get a good contract, but other than that Aerologic is a ****ty company, they even offered P2F on 777 for quite a while. And they rather get in one of their DEC friends than upgrading their own FOs.
There are quite some nice guys in there, I know a few, but there are also a lot of big egos.

Ask about Aerologic crews in Leipzig and you will be surprised about the answer that you get from all kinds of people.