PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Aerologic's Joke
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2020, 01:28
bongo bongo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EAM
@bongobongo, your story might be true, except for the fact it has been pushed by the union. Aerologic gives a **** about union, if they didn't hire the guys, then it was a management decision.
As far as I know german language was and is still a requirement, austrians are not bullied in Aerologic, there is a big and strong Austrian group in Aerologic since day one.
People join Aerologic because of the big aircraft they fly, if you are a friend of the exLTU group, or of the austrian Group, then you might get a good contract, if not .... your pay is ****.

If you want a decent job in the cargo business, you should apply with the big yellow company, unfortunately hiring is closed at the moment at DHK as well as in EAT.

@Banana Joe, true, pay scale has disappeared, but as you say, it's ****. Probably the one of worst 777 contract in the word.
EAM i can prove what i'm saying, so tell me what's actually wrong with a management that invite non-german speakers and then decide not to hire them? do they like wasting times?
You should now that by law the Betriebsrat has veto power on the hiring in Germany, and the informations i have is that they denied that hiring, pissing the management off as they lost their face and reputation and could not do anything about it