PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Rosters
Thread: easyJet Rosters
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2003, 16:23
Colonel Klink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmi, I would have to disagree with you on several of the points you have made. I don't know who in the last PC promised "help for all, member or not" but what would be the point in being amember if a pilot could get all the help he/she needed without paying his fees. We have made it a policy to only help those who have signed up; I feel quite strongly that our members would rather have us NOT using our time in this way so that we can be there when/ if they need it. And lately, there's plenty that do and we have been maxed out helping our members anyway, without spending even more time on those that don't fork out! Remember, you don't buy car insurance after the crash!
I have to also disagree with you about dancing to **'s tune. He has been to join our meetings on two occasions this last 6 months, but as Chairman of the CC, with a great team behind me, I would like to think our members dictate what we do. What we acheive will be determined by our efforts with help from Balpa, not the other way around.

Last edited by Jetdriver; 30th Nov 2003 at 21:41.