PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The state of aviation
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2020, 09:48
Angle of Attack

Received 33 Likes on 10 Posts
I just emailed a CV for laughs, run down,

Total Time - 4999.0 hours ( but I can hire a C150 for an hour at own cost to make the shortfall)
Big bores Continental Engines - More than a thousand hours (I fitted a third pod to the Seminole during IFR training, big bore engine windmilling, man that 2 engine out performance was really bad!)
Lean of Peak Experience - Lots of experience only 17 cracked Cylinders in 4999 hours, includes 1 cracked in a C150 (It was a piece of junk anyway
1000 hours regional flying, Yep with 4999 hours I can safely say 1000 was in a Regional areas. I landed on lots of Bush Strips, including RWY 18
at YBSU, it got closed because of short length and dangerous crosswinds, and that was in a Jabiru...
Small Pressurised Airplanes, Once I was transporting LPG gas’s cylinders which leaked the entire flight, pressurised my C172 cockpit, had to manage the pressurisation to avoid explosion.(ie put the ciggy out)
IFR ? Yeah of course I do follow roads, Class 1 medical? Don’t be silly that’s a given. In fact it’s a Class 0.99 medical, even better than the 1.0 version. 0.99% of requirements met is what I mean..