PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE ADAPT Tests
Thread: CAE ADAPT Tests
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2020, 18:51
sms8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never done online I’m surprised they are I’m wondering what they are doing to prevent cheating, in any case it’s mostly GCSE based physics and the maths primarily speed distance time, pythagoras , fuel burn calculations. bearing/orientation questions Essentially you need your multiplication and division skills to be sharp read the questions carefully plenty of trick questions e.g 1.25 hrs is 1hr15 mins be fluid with swapping between mins and hours. Generally I find you may be better off starting from the hardest (question 20) and work back as they are weighted with the final 5 bringing the most marks. If you really dont know dont waste time move on and come back the clocks tick fast. The rest like ball test is hand eye coordination there are places like latestpilotjobs.com where you can practice and yes the left and right are reversed and controlled by twisting the joystick... the fasst test again is practicable but you need to have the ability cant really be trained as such... keep calm and focus. Let us know how you get on... I possibly would have suggested a bit of prep time would be sensible if you fail its 3 months so you will have the experience and will know where to practice. Best of luck

p.s the other tests are listening memory and cognitive reasoning tests some things you kind of have or you don’t... but pay attention to detail!