PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF pulls the plug on international flights to March 2021
Old 21st Jul 2020, 04:10
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=ECAMACTIONSCOMPLETE;10841929]My career, my life, my finances (like most people’s here) have been turned upside down by this virus. Nothing in the world would make me happier than for the collective medical consensus to wake up tomorrow and say “you know what, we were wrong, we’ve had another look at this virus and it’s not that bad, you can go back to life as normal.”

But it’s just not going to happen.

Even if it did happen, their would be massive cover ups. Books will be written, movies will be made. One comes to mind "Capricorn 1" when a moon landing was done in a hangar.
They could do one on the WHO. Did they really know about this virus in November or earlier. Why did they not contain Wuhan in the first place. Chinese killing their own whistleblowers.
Remember My ViT D theory. I don't want them to come out in 2 years time and say "you know what, all the deaths all recorded a Vit D deficiency."
We still don't know anything about the 600,000 deaths. We need some autopsy results.
Careers, social life, finances may have been intact today, though somewhere in the chains of command errors have occurred and have not been picked up.
If only the WHO had had a FDR/CVR I wonder what would be revealed.