PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF pulls the plug on international flights to March 2021
Old 20th Jul 2020, 12:53
ECAMACTIONSCOMPLETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ngineer
Died from it, or died with it? I (and many others) am still not sold. There is a massive amount of misinformation and hype being spread by press, politicians and the like. Years down the track when this is over, it will be analysed and torn apart, and exposed for the total mess it has become and the damage it has caused.
My career, my life, my finances (like most people’s here) have been turned upside down by this virus. Nothing in the world would make me happier than for the collective medical consensus to wake up tomorrow and say “you know what, we were wrong, we’ve had another look at this virus and it’s not that bad, you can go back to life as normal.”

But it’s just not going to happen.

Ive objectivity read plenty of information both for and against the deadlines of the virus and unfortunately the overwhelming majority of evidence is that this thing is no joke.

Ive even gone as far as to google ‘is the virus becoming less deadly’ and ‘is the death toll of the virus being over reported’ but there is a very slim amount of credible evidence to back up any of those ideas.

If you want to obtain your information about the virus from within a silo of sources that echo your pre-held opinion then that’s your right to do so, but I would encourage you to try and have an unbiased perspective of this crisis, as hard as that is for us to do.

Last edited by ECAMACTIONSCOMPLETE; 20th Jul 2020 at 13:39.