PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways
Thread: British Airways
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2020, 09:13
Too Few Stripes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TURIN
Theres always one.

This hasn't been an exclusive pilot's forum for nearly twenty years. I know as that was when I joined. This is the BA forum, not the BA Pilot's forum.
There are plenty of other 'exclusive' pilot forums (fora?) within Pprune, If you don't like mixing with the rest of us stick to them.

The vast majority of pilots and cabin crew I have met in a near forty year career have been decent, amiable people. Try and be the same eh. It won't hurt you know.
if you don’t like criticism, don’t post nonsense!
where else should pilots be discussing pilot issues?? The BALPA forum is only for members and many of them do not like the lack of anonymity with the fear culture that exists at many airlines. Not discussing other roles is not insensitive, it’s simply not normally relevant in a pilot forum. What bit of PROFESSIONAL PILOT RUmour Network do you not understand?

Any statement that starts with ‘I don’t want to be X, but....’ invariably means you are exactly X. You have proven the point perfectly but didn’t like being called out on it. Accept this IS a pilots network where pilots should, and will, discuss pilot issues. If you don’t like that then perhaps you need to find another forum ??