Originally Posted by djpil
1. I don't understand the spin recovery method in the POH per that ATSB report:
"Unintentional spin recovery technique:
1. Throttle - idle
2. Lateral control - ailerons neutralized
3. Rudder pedals - full opposite rudder
4. Rudder pedals - neutralize rudder immediately when rotation stops
5. Longitudinal control - neutralize or push forward and recover dive."
It suggests that only after the rotation stops is the elevator moved down and then used to recover from the dive.
Seems to me that is different than described in the company's spin test report of August 2011/February 2020:
"In all cases the aircraft responded to control actions and immediately recovered from a spin or spiral using “classic“ spin recovery sequence – full opposite rudder and elevator control push to neutral position. Just as the aircraft stops the rotation, rudder pedals were moved to neutral position." and "Recovery from the flat spin requires that engine power must be reduced to idle, full opposite rudder applied with ailerons and elevator in neutral position. It takes up to 2 turns to stop the flat spin. Once stopped, rudder pedals in neutral position, increase engine power, push stick slightly forward and recover to horizontal flight in the normal manner."

Originally Posted by Squawk7700
Possibly in another aircraft that was demonstrated as being able to meet the required standards, may have never entered the spin in the first place.
Seems to me that it meets the standards for spin recovery. I haven't seen the official stall test report.