PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2020, 09:32
1_of_600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slowjet
Mate of mine rapidly easing out of his local lockdown has, throughout, asked all he knows ; "Do you know of anyone who got the virus ?" Not one. "Do you know of anyone who got the virus and died OF the Virus, not "with" the virus ?" Not one . Where he lives, retirement Village, 4000 ex-pat retirees. All ok. Not ONE got the virus or knew anyone who did and/or did & died. He now knows of ONE who did test positive but has yet to establish whether that ONE case had "underlying health issues" .

Now that Governments know how easy it is to control & lock-up most compliant and herd mentallity beings who will readily spy on each-other and look about at fellow neighbours to ensure observance of banging tin pots against the wall in support of, aaaaaaah, can't believe I'm falling for it, the NHS !..............The second wave IS coming.......... But, this one is far more sinister.
(from Benny and Joon You're out of your tree.

Maybe your mate needs to get out more....!

I'll see your story and raise you.

Mate of mine is a trained medical professional, focus on respiratory diseases, no less. Employed for many years in a large public hospital in a large US city, LA to be precise. Not many with such credentials hanging out in this message board, are there?

Has witnessed, worked on, worked with literally hundreds and hundreds of COVID19 cases on a daily basis for the past several months. Has watched most of them walk out just fine. Has watched hundreds of them being zipped into sealed biohazard bags. Has had the conversations with their families about why there will not be any "normal" funerals. Has literally been there, done that and has the records proving it. No bull****.

Sure, some of the "reaction" of the governments and various official bodies could be better called "over reaction". To imply that it's all some kind of scam makes one wonder about the mental competence of those implying it. Maybe brain damage from ingestion of household cleaners...?

Anyway, we're a long way off of the thread of this thread aren't we? Can we get back to focusing on how highly we regard CX mgmt?

Pleeeeease.