PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2020, 01:46
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChinaVirus - the gift that keeps on giving

Originally Posted by mngmt mole
Flex...the number of cases is rising because they are doing far more testing. The death rate is decreasing, and is almost the same as a regular flu on a worldwide basis year on year. If you want to argue that fact...be my guest. HK has had 5 deaths....almost a statistical anomaly. They didn't need to collapse the economy and restrict peoples freedom over this. Again, what if another virus shows up in Sept....shut down another 4-5 months? Obviously wouldn't happen. That being a given fact, then why did we do so this time? History will be the judge, but it's quite obvious to many this is an event of mass hysteria driven mainly by a politically focused media that had one goal in mind. The numbers will eventually tell the truth.
I'm with you on - they never should have shut down the world.. That said, they did and it's all over but the crying.
If you watch the video, GLOBAL cases are on the rise. 1, due to testing however 2. due to those actually catching and being under doctors care.. If a case shows up next week at a hospital or doctors office it's not due to testing which is what they indicate and articulate in the video..

All that said, as cases continue to rise globally, and CX is a 100% global airline, I see much pain ahead.. Sad and unforgivable on many levels..