PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2020, 01:40
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear a whole bunch of BS. This is the same as any other boom bust cycle? When you get off the LSD try to rethink what you’re saying. Also, what did YOU do to prevent the company introducing B scale, C scale and COS18? Did you unite in a union? Did you strike? What did you do in order to help out colleagues to NOT undermine your contract? I can only assume you are on A scale with that rhetoric. Anything less than that makes you an enormous hypocrite.

Let me guess what you did about it though; nothing at all. The likes of Lufthansa, KLM and others have managed (so far in their history) to not get divided and to protect their work place. Here in Hong Kong, solidarity is a myth only to be read about in sagas. It is pathetic.

All of this, disregarding the fact that you keep circumnavigating the issue. So let me repeat it for you again, I understand the brain does slow with age; There. Are. No. Redundancies. No one is breaking your contract.

If you wish to take SLS you are free to do so, if you don’t you are free not to. But I know people like you, you derive your entire self worth from your silly position at work and some number on a seniority list. You believe the more people out of work and destitute, the higher your social status becomes. You are free to believe that, but I have some news for you. The vast majority of people here are normal and not borderline sociopaths, and the vast majority will take up SLS again for the greater good.

You know, the greater good? That idea and concept that does not solely revolve around you, your contract or indeed only your pilot colleagues? Nah, didn’t think so. Sadly, no wars are won with people like you.