PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2020, 15:33
Piet Lood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AllWobbly
Now frankly I’m glad to be nearing the end of my flying career as I can see what’s left of it is descending into a potentially unhappy and divided work force.
I agree, but may I ask: have you put your 2 cents in the hat to BETTER the conditions of service?
-Have you called out your chief pilot for putting his signature under letters directly and indirectly undermining (y)our conditions of service?
-Have you called out or refused your social availability to colleagues who directly and indirectly undermined (y)our conditions of service? (i.e. banbreakers, GD workers, volunteers of all shapes and sizes)
-Have you educated your younger peers about the consequences of their actions?
-Have you complied with your contract 100% (i.e. not 101%) once it became clear that (y)our conditions of service were under continued attack?
-Have you called out and refused to socially interact with ANY manager in the fleet office for attacking and directly and indirectly undermining (y)our conditions of service?

My 2 cents: these despicable human beings should be reaping the consequences of their choice to actively work against the pilot community while at the same time trying to be a part of it.
Their excuses range from “If you can’t beat them, join them”, to “The only way to make a difference is from within”, but in my humble opinion they sold their soul and should reap ALL the benefits.
€$%k them!