PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2020, 02:49
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by main_dog
Don’t worry Badge and Sue, every single legacy carrier in the world is convinced they have the “best aircrew body in the industry”
I thought it just a Hong Kong thing? Very seventies!

The game's evolved. Best aircrew? Industrially, CRM wise, technically, adaptability, or everyday skills set. Sectors make a difference- also, are you allowed to fly visually or expected to circle?

I'd goes as far to consider how peers are supported, both structurally and voluntarily. A high command failure rate too, isn't a measure of the the aircrew bodys' capabilities but an often appalling reflection of the pilot body itself.

We could talk LOSA and demerit points in the PRC. I've heard the board a bit more interested in this than if you flew Phantoms in the Cold War. As I said, a very seventies attitude and believe it at your own peril. We are down the road where you are literally as good as your last flight. Wouldn't want to be cocking up in this environment- Just Culture is for good times- with so much at stake when flying into the PRC for example, its almost best to have a wartime like diligence.