PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2020, 08:45
highflyer40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mngmt mole
My criticism is solely directed to the ongoing lack of direction and decision as it pertains to the pilots. This is causing real and unrelenting anxiety to the entire pilot body. I am not suggesting that CX isn't handling the situation effectively, just that they need to announce what their plan is so the rest of us can begin to plan our futures. If anyone thinks we are going to bumble along and come out the other end unscathed...well, can't really help you.
The problem is it is the same with the entire world. Uncertainty everywhere. This is unprecedented. Pretty hard to think of a plan out of this when you don’t know what the world is going to look like in 1 month or 12 months.

It’s like giving you an exercise where you are given all the kit and personnel figures and told to plan an airline, except you are not allowed to have any numbers on proposed passengers or where you may or may not be allowed to fly. It’s an impossible exercise.

Everyone around the world is now starting to get fed up with the situation, including me, but until there is clarity there is no solution except to “bumble” along.