PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2020, 02:36
1_of_600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mngmt mole
My criticism is solely directed to the ongoing lack of direction and decision as it pertains to the pilots. This is causing real and unrelenting anxiety to the entire pilot body. I am not suggesting that CX isn't handling the situation effectively, just that they need to announce what their plan is so the rest of us can begin to plan our futures. If anyone thinks we are going to bumble along and come out the other end unscathed...well, can't really help you.

...and there is the reason that many people disagree with you. Do you think that it maybe, just a little bit, perhaps, comes across as somewhat ARROGANT?

Has it occurred to you that there are, worldwide, people numbering in 10^8 (that's x00,000,000) who are currently or soon to be unemployed as a result of the shutdowns / lockdowns?

Yet all we hear from you is "...pilots, pilots, pilots. They owe us this, they are obligated to give us that." What about EVERYONE ELSE in the compan(y/ies) who also need to plan for their future?

I am not apologizing for nor defending CX (or any) management in any way. But seriously...

Ferchrissakes get a grip. It is not all about you pilots.