Old 3rd Jun 2020, 15:10
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 403
If you are Canadian there should be a one-year work visa available - but if you get a Canadian licence it can be exchanged directly for a US one with one law exam. Just an option.
That's right! Probably the best way to go, because in the end you would have two licenses, US and Canadian. I believe as a Canadian citizen you would have the better carrier opportunities in Canada anyway?! For more details see link below.


Last edited by Transsonic2000; 24th Jun 2020 at 17:08.
Transsonic2000 is offline