Old 31st May 2020, 05:12
  #3 (permalink)  

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: White Waltham, Prestwick & Calgary
Age: 68
Posts: 3,879
If you are Canadian there should be a one-year work visa available - but if you get a Canadian licence it can be exchanged directly for a US one with one law exam. Just an option.

paco is online now