PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlantique Sponsorship
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2003, 06:24
Geostrophic Wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Space_odyssey

I had to read through your posts a couple of times before making these comments, but I do now with little hardship.

You, are a prick.

You have done nothing for the scheme, nor the company that offers this opportunity.

Your attitude is not the common theme within the group or the people that I had met on my visit to AFT. I made a fairly lengthy trip to Coventry to discuss the scheme and found the information provided by the training provider and the current cadets invaluable.

I’m sure that if the group knew you had decided to represent the company and the scheme in this way, you would be hung, drawn and quartered - or maybe you’re the bloke that’s not long been kicked out of the scheme for being - hmm - a prick!!

Answer is no doubt on a postcard.......

GW, I don't know who you are - though I'm sure I could find out - but I would remind you that it's best to make your point through the strength of your argument, not the strength of your language. Personal attacks - including calling another Ppruner a 'prick' - are not allowed. I would ask you to modify your approach to others if you wish to continue posting on Pprune.

Scroggs

Last edited by scroggs; 26th Nov 2003 at 23:03.