PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Rosters
Thread: easyJet Rosters
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2003, 22:37
Colonel Klink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Before I answer you and your twisted ramblings, you be VERY careful before you ever again imply or suggest my colleague, Flaps one is on drugs lest we see you in court, mister. While it is clear you may not care about your reputation, we certainly do about ours!
What is being proposed to the company is an aggressive step forward to better our conditions and improve our lifestyle. Most members are not even privy to those details, as is the custom while negotiating a pay claim. I have spent many hours and given up several days off to get this far. I will be in New Rd all day Wednesday (a day off) working on it, Flaps One will be there doing something else.I am doing it again next week as well.
The point is: what have you ever done apart from yell and scream on forums like these? I answer ONLY to our members, and they deserve the best we can do. Membership is again on the increase, and we won't stop until we negotiate with the full force of the pilots behind us.
You have never been on a committee, council or any other group whose ambtions extend to improving your lot. You have never been promoted, and you could have gone to Now if you felt so strongly, maybe the fact that you would have had to take a 10% pay cut means you can't put your money where you mouth is , after all!!!!!