PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Private Jet PJ-GECA
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2020, 01:34
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by B737900er
Hes on a forum chatting away giving war stories. Stories that I think are exaggerated or just not true. Im not the only one to pass comment on it.

Same reaction to ‘Stolen Valour’.

But what I dont like is that student pilots are loving it but dont realise this guy could be a Mitty.
The industry already has enough snakes.
War Stories?

Hang on, he's supposedly a RNAF pilot who did some training with USAF when as far as I'm aware the RNAF are quite capable of and do train their own pilots, then he claims to have served under USAF commands yet it's not so common that officers with the equivalent rank of an RAF Wing Commander remain as jet jockeys and particularly not with foreign militaries, by that rank they are normally flying a desk, I'm aware of detachments to other militaries, kind of goodwill reciprocal detachments between militaries, but not entire military flying careers with no mention that he ever flew or fulfilled any role whatsoever with the RNAF.

And when recently have the Dutch (RNAF) been involved in a NATO (war) offensive ... "If something doesn't make sense then it normally isn't true" ... Get over it, get over him.