PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Rosters
Thread: easyJet Rosters
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2003, 07:16
Engee73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Mactom if i have misread your post but I still think that there must have some point where a decision had to be made with trade offs etc. A command is not a pay cut and while it was crap (really CRAP!) what were the other tradeoffs??

Keep in mind you are an FO for a short time and a captain for the rest...I guess that was the reasoning anyway.

If you are close to your move the the LHS then perhaps its time to be pragmatic and at the advantages of working at easy. If you were originally with GO then you are not now and if you dont want to accept the reduced salary then dont.

Speak to some of the others who have been around aviation for 30 years and you will hear worse than easyJet...thats not an excuse for what has happened but rather a context on which you can base your decisions.

So, tell me where to go if you like but perhaps it would be more fruitful to join those who are trying to deal with issues such as those you have mentioned....those who have some influence such as the BALPA council. Unless you have confidence in the dog!

NG

PS I would love to see the dog join the council. Why not put your money.....