PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 14 day quarantine
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2020, 11:20
macdo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gordomac
MACDO : I am beginning to sound like a Macdo fan, supporting all your views but, again, you are right on the money. I ragedatt seeing a Vid of fat little NHS nurses dancing round empty wards only to be rounded on by wifey claiming the vid was fake news. Apologies to fat little NHS nurses. I am a bit more wary of propaganda. But, on thread, how will the UK police the 14 day rule of "self" quarantine ? I foresee lots of LHR arrivals smiling with complicity agreements but once outside, saluting with the Churchillian version.
Gordomac I can do with the encouragement! My views on this are not popular at home. Or among our friends. I have made the silent observation that is you were a Pro-Remain, Anti Tory sort of person, you're views automatically were skewed towards whatever this government has done is bound to be wrong. This has been massively reinforced by an antagonistic press and the London luvvies. It has polarized views and I see very little evidence of a sense of national unity in our governing classes, which works to all our detriment. Strangely, Kier Starmer has earnt my respect with his sensible approach to probing the government.