PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KLM resumes daily flights from Amsterdam to Madrid,Barcelona and Rome.
Old 5th May 2020, 21:39
Cat Techie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FreemaninHK
Still 1%.

and yes.. my wife and I contracted in Bangkok in 1st week March. I was poorly for 4-5 days, she had some actually breathing issues requiring O2.

I don’t take this lightly but neither do I take my being able to pay my mortgage or put my two kids though school.

I call it acceptable loss. The earth is over populated, we are straining its resources.
Are less people a bad thing? The vast majority of those dying had a strong underlying conditions.

Some of you recoil at that, but I am allowed my opinion.

If I was Captain of a sinking ship with 100 pax and 98 life bests am I not going to hand out the 98 I have? All we can do is do our best for the greater good.

My .02
Fortunately most people think your opinion is up your own bottom. Joe bloggs is not going to fly anywhere if they haven't had it. I watched the footfall die on my lots planning prog day on day before lockdown. We were cutting routes way before the lockdown. You opinions will not get people flying.