PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Rosters
Thread: easyJet Rosters
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2003, 18:52
Engee73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

cosmo MJBD and Mac

It sure is easy to critisise but what is the alternative you are offering to hving these guy negotiate on your behalf. You have left BALPA (or not joined) either because you are too tight to pay the fee or you believe no negotiation is necessary and you would accept whatever the company offers....or is there some other conclusion I am missing??? Please explain?

Does your lack of membership mean that in the future the BALPA pilots comittee (incl. Flaps and The colonel) will no longer exist and we will all somehow be better off? Is that how your protest works or do you just post here to let of steam and not really mean any of it?

I am trying to make some sensible conclusion as to how you think it should work. What is it you want and how do you propose we get it? Why is it that after all this time in the company you have not managed to motivate others to your cause in sufficent numbers to oust the incumbents?

Rejoin (or join), get together support for your ideas and I for one will certainly vote you in to sort it out if you can provide some evidence that you can produce a better result than the guys who are busting their collective arses for you at present.

In the meantime I thank my lucky stars that someone was there last year to stop it from being worse than it was.

NG

PS Thanks to the colonel for the tax savings over the last 4 years, must certainly amount to more than I have ever paid to BALPA.