PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wuhan 19 to pass
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2020, 05:38
cannot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trump like every politician dealing with an unknown pandemic has made mistakes . I think he would have stopped all flights from Wuhan much earlier if he had had the backing of the stupid democrats instead of having to deal with their ridiculous impeachment sham . Everyone has made mistakes and decisions were based on the so called experts advice , some of it based on poor data and incorrect modelling plus seeing the horror that was occurring in Italy .
Tedros should be fired and the WHO should be disbanded for their awful advice given during the initial stages of the pandemic . Tedros is not even a doctor for heavens sake, yet spouts absolute bull**** and continues to claim how important he is .
so my feeling is that the USA will open up again ,slowly at first then more rapidly as testing becomes more widespread or they find a possible cure .
the Governor's who have become dictatorial of late will pay a heavy price for their draconian lock downs and trampling on the constitution at the ballot box in Nov
‘As for Trump I think his re-election is a foregone conclusion