PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China's expansionist strategy
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2020, 22:00
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Kit Sanbumps KG
BomberH,

I feel an enormous and very personal desire to make china suffer for what they have done. The eventual and whole consequences of this pandemic are unthinkably terrifying.

If this virus was released by chance via the wet market, then their filthy habits with animals, which they knew were gravely hazardous, are to blame. If it came unintentionally from a lab, they are responsible too, just as if a nuke launch occurred without authorisation and took out thousands, and precipitated a depression. In both of these scenarios, they are responsible by action or inaction for the present destruction of our lives. I don’t see any credible evidence that it arrived through another route, despite the conspiracy theorists’ ramblings.

Developed peoples have military resources to defend themselves and project power.

If China was not a nuclear power, I would be screaming for military intervention to teach them a lesson they would never forget, and make sure they are the last to get up off their knees. (I’m informed by my perspective on their contribution to my world: cheap crap which should have been made better at slightly higher cost; that doesn’t give them a dog in this fight).

Sadly, I fear history will record a different story.

I’ll close by appealing to everyone here to do as we have done, and have no truck whatsoever with Chinese products or business, ever again.
Isn't that why the NHS is spending millions buy Chinese kit then.