PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VNA - expat pilots working without pay
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2020, 12:12
PilotVna321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad informed

Originally Posted by ia1166
As always everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

As far as I am aware the locals are on half pay. The management are unpaid. If they put all the locals on unpaid and this guy does all the operating flights for free then you have a point but i doubt this is the case.

There are almost no flights operating anyway. I cannot see how any locals are suffering extra because one expat makes this kind of offer.

Those of you using the scab name obviously don’t know the meaning of the word. The days of pilot picket lines outside airports are long gone. There is no basis for this moniker in the contract pilot world.

As for the thinly veiled threats that the local DPEs will lynch him. That just won’t happen, so stop the trolling and baseless threats.

lets keep this in perspective. There are no flights operating anyway.
Dear colleague, you see that you are misinformed, of the 90 days we were given without pay, the Vietnamese pilots fly only 30 days and the other 60 days are without pay, currently do not say that there are no flights, at the moment it is They are doing 78 flights starting on the 23rd, so you should get better information before you comment, I fly for the company and I have Vietnamese friend pilots and they do not agree with what this pilot does, they find him totally unfair