PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do you remember? - Emirates Covid-19 Ad
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2020, 03:31
EchoKilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
donpiz I’m definitely not trying to stir a conspiracy theory here and hey we are on pprune after all

yes they are over testing because they are paranoid and I agree that’s not a bad thing but also the numbers are statistically impossible. And some of the hard working gents that work here from South Asia have not shown up in days and have said many of their roommates are in fact under the weather in satwa. So I am sure the authorities are doing their very best to care for them - I’m also not doubting that but you really think they will improve housing or give a rats bum when this is over?? They will still be underpaid and still living in wretched conditions. And yes as I still have my expensive latte and enjoy the view it is definitely definitely definitely definitely bad here at the moment; even the air feels wrong so no this is a rumour group and no this isn’t a conspiracy, you don’t make 1700 dirhams a month and feeed all your 10 family members....

read between the lines and what the media spews here - half of it isn’t fact. That’s all and there are many many crew who have tested positive btw so let’s not put that on the back burner

[no QUOTE=donpizmeov;10752379]The Echo was not a particularly successful Submarine.

Your observation about number of confirmed virus suffers to tests done is in error. The UAE has been almost paranoid in its testing. I know crew that have been testes 5 times, due to flights, all results were negative.

Where other countries are only testing where other symptoms of infection are present, the UAE has been testing a far wider community group. This is why the rate of positive results is less.

I don't mind people telling what it is really like here, but this weird conspiracy stuff just ain't right.

QUOTE=EchoKilla;10751712][/QUOTE]