PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi’s dirty game against its pilots
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2020, 14:54
kungfu panda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ungrateful
its very funny how people are very brave behind there screens and fake names
there is an old saying : give a man a mask and he will show you his true face
i'm not gonna talk about all the benefits that the expats are getting even if they don't deserve half of it and did't dream of it in their wildest dream ever before coming to work for SAUDIA.
I'm not gonna say go back to your countries and find jobs as a pilots because if you were a good pilots you will have a job in there and stay with you families.
i'm not gonna say how unprofessional expat pilots are, they don't do any thing in the flight .. oh wait they do I'm sorry, they eat sleep taxi and play with the clock.
i'm not gonna say how a lot of expat pilots don't know how to fly and the first officers always correct them.

but let me simplify things for you:
-the whole world is going thru a very big crises
-airlines suffocating due to no income
-people are dying from this virus
-companies are closing
-schools and colleges closed
-a lot of airlines letting people go for good
and you guys crying and wiping abut your 6 months of unpaid leave, you should be thankful for not letting you go because the most important thing for the airline now is to survive
I under stand that is a bad situation for you but sometimes bad things happens forces us to priorities the things we need.
i'm pretty sure that there something in the contract about force majeure. all the world is suffering not just you

ps: I didn't write my real name because I'm as much pu$$y as you

اذا اكرمت الكريم ملكته و اذا اكرمت اللئيم تمردا
That's a reasonable post. I'd like to make a couple of points which I disagree with:
1. I think most of the guys given the 6 months unpaid leave are happy with that but people have questions. Nobody to answer.
2. The standard of all of the expats is high by international standards. This kind of criticism is clearly unfair.
3. Saudia management were aggressively recruiting expats until 2016 then aggressively jettisoning them from 2017. You cannot suggest that this is reasonable.

I do understand the Saudi Pilot's argument. It is reasonable. Why hire foreign pilots when there are unemployed pilots at home. I agree. But Saudia did and rather than living with it, Saudia have turned ruthless against their expat employees.